Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

Spent the past week in Vegas, I honestly feel like it is my second home because I've been there so much! I went down with my parents (note: i'm an only child). Some people might think a week long trip with their parents would be boring but I must admit, I have cool parents! Seriously, my parents and I are like best friends which I am so thankful for! 

We stayed at the Bellagio which was nice, but not gonna lie, our view was very disappointing! It's ok though because we were right on the strip in the middle of everything which was super fun! 
Here's a few pics!


 We went to Serendipity 3 which was delicious!!! 


Played some roulette :) and won a little!

Had the best crepes ever at Caesar's Palace!


Enjoyed City Center (Aria and Cosmopolitan)

Pool Time

Chocolate!!

And of course saw the Bellagio garden :)


No comments:

Post a Comment