Each day in life is a day to learn. But learning without execution is useless. We have the opportunity to shape our life the way we want it. And if you aren't able to shape it through actions, you can still shape it through your perspective. As John Milton said best, "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."
For me life is about progression. Discovering your true self and what makes you happy. It's about adventure and doing things that will enrich your life. Why do we waste time on one person who doesn't care when there are handful of people who do? Why waste time on something that doesn't make you happy? Ok. I'm probably becoming a tad bit cliche (and I still have plenty of quotes), but it is all so simple! Life is simple. It is the people who make it complicated. I guess here are the things I am trying to say, but in simple terms. My darling friend Kat, also does a great job of this, go read her post>>HERE.
- Life is about becoming a better version of yourself.
- If you want something, go out and get it! Nobody is going to bring it to you.
- Spend time with people who make you happier and your life better.
- If someone's presence doesn't add value to your life, their absence will make no difference.
- There's always room to grow, expand your horizons.
- Go on an adventure.
- The dream in your heart may be bigger than the environment in which you find yourself. When talking about environment it is whatever surrounds you. (The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy)
- "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary." -Jim Rohn
- Do the things you love, that bring you joy, happiness and excitement.
- Find things to look forward to, mark up your calendar.
- "Make an obstacle an opportunity, make a negative a positive" -Lance Armstrong
- "A pebble held close to the eye appears to be a gigantic obstacle. Cast on the ground, it is seen in perspective." (Richard G. Scott)
- If you love life it will love you back.
- Be kind to others, it will benefit you as well.
- Incomplete tasks keep calling you back to the past to take care of them. Think about what you can complete today.
- Time has a wonderful way of showing us what truly matters.
- To get through the hardest journey we need to take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.