Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm gonna be a blogger

  It's official! I'm gonna be a blogger! Of course, my inspiration wasn't my own. I have several friends who have their own blogs and I've enjoyed reading them. Yet, many of those friends were married or engaged and I felt that maybe it wasn't my time to start my blog. But I realized I am in a new chapter of my life and it's the perfect time to start something new. Not to mention, I saw blogs of my close unmarried friends (like my fellow Pi Phi sister Jill Conrad) and was truly inspired and excited. I am a thinker and a dreamer, I love to share and have always enjoyed writing about life's adventures and obstacles in my journal. It's funny because I am a little nervous, but I am optimistic that this blog will be my new technology-savvy journal (that is updated more than once a year).  I hope this blog will connect me with others as well as document my life, and hopefully my life will be as exciting as I imagine it is :)

1 comment: