Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of 2010

I feel like 2010 was a good year, a lot of ups and a few downs, but I did accomplish a lot and I am proud of myself! Every year I write my New Year's resolutions and never look at it again ha. I don't purposely try to avoid it, but I just forget about it. Yet, the cool thing is, after each year I manage to come across that resolution list and I find that I have achieved each goal I had. Call it dumb luck, but I think it has something to do with my subconscious mind. Whatever it is, there's one thing that I believe plays a factor, and it's the fact that my New Year's resolutions are simple. Nothing too crazy or extravagant, they come from the heart and are what I truly want in that moment of time. So with 2011 right around the corner I am going to continue my yearly tradition and make my New Year's resolutions. I wish everyone a great New Year filled with happiness, health, success, luck and love! We all deserve it and I hope life will be in our favor for 2011. See ya'll next year! In the meantime, I'm heading to Vegas to ring in the New Year right :)


Thanks 2010, you brought me some awesome memories!!!!!!

Photoshoot 
New Hair Do
Rubix cube party



Pi Phi Spring Formal >>>>


<<<<Spring Break '10






Graduation from the U
Interning...meeting the Wayan Brothers



Lake Mead
Summer with the Sigma Chis


My bestie's wedding

Xmas party

Temple Square Lights





No comments:

Post a Comment