Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Xmas and New Years

Hey ya'll! Hope your holidays were amazing!! Mine sure were :) The best part was probably that Christmas and New Years fell on a weekend which made it a long weekend, the hard part though has been waking up to go to work now.
Christmas Day
Christmas was fun :) My parents and I had our traditional Christmas eve dinner and on Christmas day I spent most of the time with Greg's family which is so fun because there's never a dull moment. Greg always gets me the best gifts, he even got a little humorous and bought me a Forever lazy...super attractive lol.

An adult onesie...
The night after Christmas my parents and I did our other tradition of going to see the lights at Temple Square, popular place huh?
City Creek Fountains

Skip forward to New Years Eve! My lovely bestie just moved into a new home with her hubby so they threw a little party! It's crazy because exactly 10 years ago we were ringing in 2002 and now we were together for 2012!

Emelie and I (BFF)

The crew
This new years was a lot more mellow than last year in Vegas, but I had such a fun time! I'm looking forward to 2012, here's a few of my resolutions :)

Continue to give and do community service, be healthy (i.e yoga, drink more water, skin care, better food options), accomplish something great, let people know where I am more often (one day i'll be kidnapped and nobody will know lol), find my career path and be accepting when things don't go my way.

Good luck with all your resolutions!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment