Monday, September 5, 2011

Florida!!!!! :)


Oh man! This trip to Florida was a great way to finish the summer :) It was absolutely perfect!!!!! My parents and Greg and I flew to Tampa Bay and had an amazing hotel, The Crystal Palms Beach Resort, a street away from the beach! So Ill try to give ya less words and more pictures :)

I absolutely love this picture :) My dad and I in Miami when I was 11 and then back in Florida when I turned 21 :) so cute! (yes, he's wearing the same shorts haha he said he planned that)

The view from our balcony at Crystal Palms Beach Resort!

The first day we went to a place called John's Pass that has a ton of shops and seafood restaurants and places to rent jet skis. Plus Alligators!

This was chewy the alligator, he's famous. He's been on animal planet and such because he's trained and responds to commands haha. Alligators and Crocs creep me out!! They make this scary hissing sound and move so weirdly!

We got to go to a NFL game, it was awesome! It was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers v. Miami Dolphins, my favorite team was the dolphins, obvi! 
The dolphins lost but it didn't matter because we had row 5 seats and got to watch hot cheerleaders haha

The next day we went to Clearwater Beach, it's rated one of the top beaches in the U.S. It was beautiful. The sand was white and soft and awesome!
We changed into dry clothes and walked along the beach and the pier. We went to dinner at this place called Crabbie's, they had fresh seafood, delicious! We ate so much!!

DisneyWorld!!!! Orlando was a little less than a two hours drive away so I NEEDED to go to DisneyWorld. I found park tickets on Ebay for super cheap, so it worked out great! So happy!

Mount Everest! The first ride we went on :) I was so surprised how fun the ride was. It was a roller coaster that took you up to the top of the mountain where the tracks just end. Thinking you're stuck there forever it speeds backwards taking you through pitch black winding turns that lead you to sasquatch, scary! The thing I love the most is that each ride has a story making it that much more amazing!

Our safari ride, this was another one of my favorites! I felt like I was in Africa! 

This was the Bug's Life 3D show, Greg loved this ride, it was so cool. The 3d bugs shot poison at us and you could feel little bugs crawl under your seat haha kinda scary but super neat! (Greg hates this picture, i love it)


After the Animal Kingdom we went to the Magic Kingdom, it was always my dream to see Cinderella's Castle, so happy!
omnomnomnom our $8 cheeseburger haha

They had like 3 shows and parades while we were there, talk about perfect timing!


we waited in line for an hour! not really worth it but we got a good picture out of it :)

The haunted mansion!!

Park # 3, Hollywood Studios! I can't believe we made it to all three main parks! We were there for 12 hours and loved every second of it :)

Tower of Terror, my fav!!!! We went on it twice, I would ride it all day!




 The last ride was def worth the wait! The rock n rollercoaster! Speeds up from 0 to 60mph in like one second!
  We saw where they were taking the pictures and had a little fun! We bought these pics!

Treasure Island, the beach right by our hotel! Greg and I spent the entire day here it was so nice, we got so much sun!
We made some friends, they only wanted us for our food though :( haha

On our last day we went parasailing, it was the one thing my mom really wanted to do and I'm so happy we did! 
It was so fun to just be lifted up into the sky, we went so high!
It was so quiet being that high up, the birds were even flying below us! The best part of being up there was when I got to see a dolphin! At first I thought it was a shark but it was def a dolphin! I kept repeating that I saw a dolphin it was a highlight of my day/trip!

Obviously we were NOT happy to go back home, but at least we have the most amazing memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment