Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Small Things

You know the term the grass is always greener on the other side? Well I believe that the grass is greener on the other side of our mind too. I've realized that I am the type of person that when something doesn't go the way I expected or planned, everything is ruined (exaggeration). I don't know if this is the spoiled child in me, the eccentric planner, detail oriented freak or just me being human. Whatever it is, I now have made it a goal to look at the brighter side of things. Here are a few small things that have made my life amazing lately :)

My lost UPS package showed up that had Sephora make up in it!!
And xmas shopping for others!
Beautiful Roses 
My cutie kittie!
Treats my co-worker brings me :) and the breakfast served at work every day in December!
The little Christmas tree my parents and I put up this year
The beautiful sunsets and views Utah has every day!
Christmas lights! They make me feel so bright inside!

and YOU! For reading my blog :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment