Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friends

"A true friend is someone who shows up by your side when you least expect it, when you need it the most and without being asked"

I have five of these true friends, three in particular who made me realize this. I've discovered that it doesn't matter how much you see each other or how much you text or whether or not you were invited to a party...because true friendship is shown during those moments when you are hurting and think you are all alone but receive a loving call or email when you least expected it. I never knew there were people out there who could care about me more than I care about myself. It meant a lot to know that although I lost one friendship, I still had these beautiful friendships to support me and help me move forward. Thank you to those girls, even though your gestures may have seemed small, they meant the world to me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment