Monday, February 21, 2011

Life lessons

This past week has been a load of life experience. Here are some simple things I'm happy to say I've learned.

"Don't get a job in which you have no interest in"
For example, if you would never take Tae Kwon Do...DON'T work at a Tae Kwon Do place. Or if you are scared of animals, DON'T work at a pet store...get the picture?? 

 Next, lesson...


"Trust your gut"

I believe this is one of the hardest things to learn but once you realize your gut has always been yelling out for your attention, you'll find it easier to listen to. 
NOTE: If you wonder if your gut is trying to tell you something, but you push the feeling off as just worrying...chances could be, it was really your gut trying to tell you something. 

haha...

I'm happy for you if you already knew these things, but for those of you who didn't, hope this helped! Either way I'm just proud to say and share that I'm learning new life things  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment