Thursday, June 2, 2011

Be Kind

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"
 
I've seen this quote a few times and just this week I heard it on Entertainment Tonight being said by a celebrity. It's a simple thought with great depth.

Yea, it is a lot easier to be rude or snappy to someone if you're having a bad day or if you're dealing with something in your life but we've got to realize we are not the only person with a problem.

And I guarantee it won't make you feel any better to know you've become an extra problem for someone...instead be kind and maybe you can be the one to make their problems go away :) I can't even count how many times a small gesture such as a smile, a compliment or an offer to help has turned my bad day into a better one. Just remember, sometimes kindness is one of the only things that we can control in this crazy thing called life.

"Be proactive in life, not reactive"

No comments:

Post a Comment